Skip Navigation
What do I need to enroll my child?

Please bring the following documents when enrolling your child at Hooks ISD.


  • A copy of the child's birth certificate
  • A copy of the child's immunization record
  • A copy of the child's social security card
  • A copy of the enrolling parent's drivers license
  • Proof of residency (i.e. utility statement)

Students should also have a copy of their school transcript, withdrawal forms, and their last report card when registering.

Copyright ©Hooks Independent School District 2019

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM